Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 37: Max Interval Circuit

OMG.

This was hard.  Probably tougher than usual because I felt weak.  Still have an upset stomach.  Still surprised I survived the Fit Test earlier.

Also, I haven't posted meals... because I've just been snacking on Raisenets and Saltine crackers.  Poor stomach *dies*

Teaches me to not do stupid things (like eat cheese) when I know fully well not to do it.

Max Interval Circuit is 60 minutes... 10-15 minutes longer than a normal

Exercises that were difficult


... EVERYTHING!  Well, mostly.  Here are the ones that gave me trouble.

:: Ski abs + Push-up jacks + In-out abs + Oblique ~ oh push-up jacks.  Some reason... really couldn't do them.  Some reason my arms are so noodlely today.
:: Floor Switch Kicks ~ While in table top position on the floor, you jump switch kick your feet in the air.  O_O  Some reason, my biceps hurt a lot.  They felt stiff and hurt a bit in this position.  The switch kicks weren't so bad, the biceps were the problem.
:: Hi-lo Jab with squat ~ Why don't we switch sides with the jab?  I really get OCD over not doing exactly the same number of repetitions on each side.  I count.  So during second set, I switched.  During the third set, I alternated left and right.  Besides that... my thighs were dying.
:: Squat Hooks ~ These weren't really difficult... but I felt like I looked weird doing them.  Maybe need to do them some more.
:: Full Body Drill ~ WHOA.  These are Level 2 drills with repetitions x8.  Noodle arms already... sooo difficult!


Exercises that were fun


Although these were also difficult, I did have fun with these.

:: Side Suicide Jump ~ (like a side plank jump) ~ Alternating with left and right side.  These did make me tired... but they were fun.
:: Hook Jumps ~ (2 high hooks, 2 low hooks, 4 high knee jumps) ~ I did get tired... but these were fun.  I liked the hook punches... and the high jumps!  They were tiring, but mentally able to push through it.
:: Plank Punches ~ These were tough!  But I liked them a lot.  Really had to focus to keep my abs engaged.


It was tougher today.  That's why it's MAX and not just the normal.  Longer work out and more physically challenging exercises.  So higher intensity and extra circuit of exercises.  Tomorrow is Max Interval Plyometrics!  Plus Disneyland!  Will I be able to survive Disneyland?

I hope my stomach feels better tomorrow.  @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment