Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day 37: Fit Test # 3

Sorry, stomach still not 100% and still a little bloated.  So measurements and photos will be done tomorrow (most likely).

Today's Fit Test results!!!

Switch Kicks:  150 kicks

Yay!  Day 1 results.  Although I'm sure I kicked higher today in comparison to Day 1.  Rest makes a difference.


Power Jacks:  65 jacks

Started feeling sick immediately after Switch Kicks actually.  I mentioned eating cheese the other day and feeling sick.  My stomach felt like it dropped and wasn't happy.  Not happy at all.  Went down compared to last week, but still better than Day 1.



Power Knees:  122 right knees

Wow up.  I did rest a bit and paused the DVD after Power Jacks because I was worried I was going to faint.  I thought about it... and 30 seconds to rest is not enough time really for a "max" test.  I know it's not "strength" but it's still a "max" test.  Typically "max" tests require about 2-6 minutes of rest.


Power Jumps:  55 jumps

I seriously don't know how I pushed through this.  The rest of the workout was all mental.  *dies*


Globe Jumps:  13 "around the worlds"

Still kept results pretty good so far.  I did rest an extra minute in between exercises.  Not going to faint!


Suicides:  22 "burpees"

Same number as 2 weeks ago!  *happy*  Still feel like dying.  They looked really weak I bet... but it's okay.


Push-up Jacks:  17  jacks

I don't know.  Going downhill.  25 to 21 to 17.  Wah... I'm surprised!  I know I'm dying, but I was able to push through all the other exercises.  My arms really just felt noodley and tired.


Low Plank Oblique Knees:  90 knees

Last exercise.  I was able to push through to complete this.  Down 2 repetitions... but still big improvement compared to Day 1.



Max Interval Circuit today also!!!

How will I survive?  Time for rest then workout time!

No comments:

Post a Comment