Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 26: Food times and eating out

I was so tired today!

I woke up later than I had planned (hit the alarm and went back to bed for another 1.5 hours...) then woke up and went to church.  Oops.  No breakfast for me.

Onwards to my aunt wanting fried chicken from KFC!  Not my favorite... (chicken that is)... but yum for biscuits, corn on the cob and their apple pie stuffs.

Oops!  Forgot to take a picture of the food itself!

Lunch:  Kentucky Fried Chicken!  We do chicken right!

Food:  1 fried chicken wing (190 kcal), 1 fried chicken thigh (150 kcal), 1/2 serving mashed potatoes & gravy (60 kcal), 1 apple turnover (260 kcal)

Calories:  ~ 560 kcal...

Yikes on that apple turnover!  More calories in that than the chicken!  Also... I think My chicken wing was small... not a "full" chicken wing.  I didn't eat the white meat part (blech... white meat), so calories are probably a little smaller than that.

I rested about 2 hours after eating... then Insanity time!!!  Roar!

Also... laundry time!

Cleaning time!

Clobbering time!

Maybe not clobbering time.  But!  Friends came over and we played at the local brand new arcade (also bowling, pool, ping pong, and karaoke) Round 1!  Seriously check it out.  It's awesome!!!  Played 2 hours non-stop.  Yay for hourly infinite game cards.  Although there is a 1-minute wait before you can add another credit.  But we became smart later.  XD

I bet whoever played that pirate game after us was really happy... left about 6 credits on there!

Onto dinner time at the highest rated Chinese restaurant in Rowland Heights... No. 1 Noodle House!

Dinner:  Dan dan mein.  YUM!

Food:  Dan dan mein (~300 kcal), 4 wontons with hot spicy oil (~200 kcal)

Calories so far:  ~1060 kcal

This is my favorite!  This place makes it the best out of other places I've tried it at.  Yum yum yum!
This picture is of the wontons in hot spicy oil.  These are good too.  If you don't want it spicy... then don't eat that spoonful of spiciness on the top.

If you do... hot!  These are delicious also!

If you check out my link to it's yelp.com page... you'll notice many people mentioning how delicious the food is.  But don't let me hype it up.  Try for yourself!

After dinner it was snack time!  Or dessert time.  It was both.  Had these tasty treats from Phoenix Cafe.


Snack:  Black sesame & walnut and black sesame & almond puree goodness, and green tea with black sesame (inside) mochi 


Food:  Puree black sesame & walnut puree mixed with black sesame & almond puree (100 kcal?), 1 green tea black sesame mochi (110 kcal?)

Calories so far:  1270 kcal

Productive day?  XD

Tomorrow is running, maybe chiropractor, and Plyometric Cardio Circuit!!!

Almost finished with Month 1!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment