Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 27: Plyometric Cardio Circuit ~ Month 1 COMPLETE

YAY!!!

Month 1 is finished!!!


Ahhhhh... lots of hard work.  The dedication to work out 6 out of 7 days a week is difficult.  I think I still look mostly the same.  Probably because my diet hasn't been the best... especially the past week and a half that my aunt arrived to my house... so, overeating = bad.

I'm pretty excited about next month!  One week of Core Cardio & Balance... then Month 2!!!



Plyometric Cardio Circuit:

Maybe it's the rain?  My right knee was bothering me as soon as I got to "Mountain Climbers" during the warm-up.  I worked through the first set, then during the second set... I actually had to stop during Mt. Climbers.  I searched for my knee brace but couldn't find it!  Must find tomorrow!

It almost felt like my knee was going to give out during some of my favorite exercises~ Mt. climbers, sprints, high knees... *sigh*

Hope it's just the rain.

Besides that.  I kicked butt during Level 1 Drills today!  Not super butt-kicking, but almost all full-push-ups!  I keep thinking about needing to workout my back.  So this next week is "rest-week" or "core cardio & balance" sooooooo ~ I think I'll work on my back and other strength stuff.

Tomorrow is "rest day"... but if I can walk/run I will, and then I will... and if I can workout... I will!  Totally will be doing strengthening back exercises!

No comments:

Post a Comment