Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 25: Food times

Today was such a long day!

Eating was very... sporadic.

Breakfast:  O' my buns (last ones today!) and Starbucks!

Food:  1 mini coffee bun w/ almonds (100 kcal) and 1 tall Chai Latte with soy milk (186 kcal)

Calories:  ~286 kcal

I was so tired this morning... that when I arrived at my work area in Victorville (so far!), I had to get something warm to wake me up!

I don't like coffee... but tea is perfect!  And lucky Starbucks has soy milk!  *happy*


Lunch:  Korean food!  Noo-Roong-Ji (soup), sushi, and ice cream!

Food:  1 1/2 cup noo-roong-ji (~50 kcal), 1/2 dragon roll (260 kcal), and 1/2 scoop green tea ice cream (70 kcal)

Calories:  764 kcal

Isn't the dragon roll pretty???  I thought it was so pretty!  The picture of the caterpillar roll in the menu looked so cute!  I wish I took a photo of it.

YUP!


Dinner:  O' my buns (last one!)

Food:  1 mini coffee bun w/ almonds (100 kcal)

Calories so far:  ~864 kcal

YAY!  and surprisingly... that's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment