Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 25: Cardio Recovery

"Even Rocky had a montage!!!" ~ The montage song from Team America


OH maaan!!!  I'm watching Rocky IV right now and just completed the montage scene of Rocky training.  This movie seriously hypes me up!!!  No need for steroids ever... just need to watch any movie from Rocky I - IV.  

Why is today Cardio Recovery???  

I think the same thing on my "Rest day" Tuesdays!  Tuesdays are the same day as The Biggest Loser.  Whenever I watch The Biggest Loser, I get hyped up!  I want to work out too.  Run and jump and do impossible things!  I love watching people work out hard!  People getting yelled and pushed and going beyond their limits!  It's an aphrodisiac for me?  I'm a strange person... 

It's so late today because I did a job for my old boss this morning and afternoon, so tonight is late workout time.  I would have worked out earlier... but Rocky IV is on TV.  You can't not watch any of the Rocky I - IV series if it's on TV!  Right...?  Right!


Cardio Recovery:

Ahhh.  Cardio Recovery.  I can't believe I did this workout around 11:00p at night.  Seriously insane.  I was away from home the entire day though, then took a nap.  Afterwards it was Rocky IV and you can't not finish Rocky IV... so then Insanity!  Luckily it was only Cardio Recovery... but still a workout.

Doing this workout was tough.  I was mentally and physically tired, so I wasn't in the best state.

Squats and lunges weren't very difficult (although isometrics always are)... but the push-up plank position!

Woooo!  Tough.  I had to keep taking breaks.  Tough.  Tired.  But finished.


And now to end this entry with the Montage song from Team America


No comments:

Post a Comment