Saturday, October 2, 2010

Day 24: Food times

Quickly so I can go to bed!

Breakfast + Snack:  O' my buns!

Food:  2 mini coffee buns (~200 kcal)

Calories:  ~200 kcal

I have 2 more left.  YUM.
You're probably thinking... another burger?  Yes.  Another one!  This time from Marie Callender's restaurant!

Lunch:  3/4 hamburger with some fries + <1/2 pecan pie slice of heaven!!!

Food:  3/4 hamburger (only ate 1 slice of bun) (~400 kcal), French fries (50 kcal), <1/2 pecan pie (440 kcal)


Calories so far:  ~1090 kcal

This pie was totally worth it.  I have never had a piece of pecan pie this heavenly.  My bro and I were laughing and smiling because it was so delicious.

HEAVEN on a plate ^^
Now it's time for some dinner!  Or snacks rather

Snacks:  1 bread bowl clam chowder and 1 corn on the cob

Food:  Clam chowder (~500 kcal?), 1 corn (170 kcal)

Calories so far:  ~1760 kcal


I don't mind today.  I think I worked out hard and I needed energy!  Rar!  Tomorrow will be better?... LOL.  maybe.  I just need to not go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment