Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Relaxation + 3rd meal (2nd lunch)

Finished my foot massage.  $25 + $5 tip for an hour is totally worth it.  I got a foot massage + 25 min head/back/arms/legs.  I could already feel my body getting stiffer as the man massaged me!  

Sorry, no photos of the foot massage, but it was very dim lighting with a relaxing setting.  Butt massages are the best when your butt is stiff.  People don't do enough butt massaging when you get a typical swedish.  Is it because it's weird?  


Onward to home plus my meal!

Today's second lunch (which is late... almost dinner-time) was delicious!  I was starving after I got out of the foot massage place.  All those calories burnt earlier... 

Sorry it is a bit blurry, didn't realize it until after I ate all the food.  

Lunch #2 
(2.5 hour after plyos workout)
Food:  1 pork x vegetable bun (300? kcal), 1 cup of baby bok choy (10 kcal), and 2/3 mango (~27 kcal)!  
Calories:  hmm... approximately 340 kcal?  

I didn't realize mango and bok choy have so little calories in them!  Mango is only 40 kcal per mango!  Must eat more!

I wonder what I want to eat for 1st dinner.  or maybe just dinner.   Will go walking (or jogging... debating it) at 7:00p for 20 min!  

No comments:

Post a Comment