Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 1: Late dinner (oops)!

I meant to take a quick nap and take a walk... then eat dinner!

Oops, nap lasted a little longer than an hour.  Dinner is finished!  I wasn't too hungry, plus we have an 18-pack of eggs my dad bought before he left for his trip.  I haven't eaten many eggs ~ so I decided to use a couple!

Dinner #1 (waaay too late than my usual dinner at 7:30p)  T_T

Food:  French toast + syrup.  Made of 1.5 pieces of thick black sesame bread (150 kcal?), 1.75 medium eggs (94 kcal), 2 tsps sugar (32 kcal), 1 tsp cinnamon (6 kcal), 1.5 tbsps of syrup (75 kcal).


Calories: ~352 kcal

Serious?  The syrup we have is 50 kcal per tablespoon?  T__T  I'll never use it again!


After dinner I snacked a little bit on these guys.  T__T  I can't help it with these!  Umaibo!  So delicious in it's corn pottage flavor.  Totally unsure of it's calorie count.

My bro says they taste like sweet funyuns.

I say they taste exactly like corn pottage soup!  Because they do.





Lastly, I almost always end my day with a glass of orange juice with supplements!

Food:  Orange juice (little less than 8 fl oz ~ 110 kcal), 1 tbsp psyllium husks (20 kcal), 1 tsp green phyto base (26 kcal), 1 scoop ArthRenew (30 kcal), 1 tsp Acai powder (??? kcal)

Calories:  186 calories





YUM!  I was debating on eating something else... but need to use up all those eggs!  15 left to eat.  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment