Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 1: Meal 1 + 2 Breakfast and Lunch

I don't like to work out on a full stomach.  Wait... I don't like to eat with any food in my stomach.  I have been working out in the evening for the past couple months since I don't like running in the sun and I like to do my strength/cardio boot-camp/plyos when I am warm after running.  

So if you're thinking I'm not eating enough before working out... it's a comfort thing.  I hate feeling food in my stomach.  Plus I'd rather have all my body resources ready for "work out" instead of "digestion."  

Wake-up time:  9:00a

Breakfast (2 hours before Fit Test workout)
Food:  1/2 Yoplait Whips strawberry yogurt
Calories:  ~ 70 kcal

1st Lunch after workout (yes, first lunch)
Food:  1 cup Post Banana Nut Cereal + 1/2 cup Almond Milk
Calories:  ~ 280 kcal (I just let the milk soak, but don't drink at the end)

Now that I've cooled down, eaten, I should probably take a quick shower.  

Or should I?  I am a bit confused on whether I do the "Fit Test" on the same day as a "work out"... since it doesn't say.  Maybe I'll work out again at 2:00p, then shower.  

I have a foot massage at 3:00p so I don't want to shower, foot massage, then work out + shower a second time.  I have an hour to think about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment