Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 3: Dinner!

Ahhh.  a little later than usual.  I was feeling very lazy and relaxed after my shower I lied down and played some video games on my DSi.

I thought about going out to buy som dan-dan mein... but didn't want to get out of bed.  I put on pajamas right after my shower.  *lazy-times~!*

I ended up heating up my left-overs from lunch!  So... no photo, I was so hungry I just ended eating everything quickly.  But here are the stats.

Dinner:  Left-overs from yesterday's lunch:  Tofu curry with rice and pickled radish.  Afterwards, the plums I didn't eat from last night's dinner.

Food:  1/4 block tofu (100 kcal), 1/2 pouch instant curry (120 kcal), 1/2 cup rice (100 kcal), 2 tbsp pickled radish, 2 medium black plums (60 kcal)

Calories:  380 kcal


Tomorrow for sure I will eat my aunt's chicken & pork adobo!  *anticipating it*  I want to make sure I finish all the left-overs first!

No comments:

Post a Comment