Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 4: Meal 1 Breakfast!

Good morning Saturday!

Today I am almost unsore!  (If that's a word, which it's probably not).

Still just the calves.  Mostly left-calf as well.  Right one is almost better!

But... I look really good when I wake up.  You can almost see my six-pack again.  Then I eat... and oops, it's gone!  I'm not really doing this work-out to look good, but to be in better athletic condition.  I should write my goals next.

Here's today's late breakfast (since I woke up late),

Breakfast:  Bagels!  I love bagels!  The cream cheese is also... jalapeno!  Double yum.  My favorite cream cheese!

Food:  1/2 poppy seed bagel (93 kcal)k, 1 tbsp jalapeno cream cheese (100 kcal)

Calories:  193 kcal

But let's not forget after the carbtastic meal!

I went outside and picked fruit off my neighbor's fig tree.  What's a fig?  I'll show you!


This is what a fig looks like.  A fig is the tree Adam got the leaf from to cover his genitals... right?  I think so.

I ate 3 of these babies.  So sweet, so easy to eat!

Food:  3 figs (63 kcal)

Total calories:  256 kcal

It is easy to be addicted to these.  Once you open it up... I always imagine that if I looked inside a tentacle monster... this is what's inside.

I know, weird thought.  But it's what I think every time I eat one.

Weird stringy-looking things with seeds at the end. What a weird fruit.

But delicious!


Today's workout is Cardio Recovery.  I have a busy day, so I'm doing this in between errands around 2:00p.  I'm not too worried about it since I'm almost recovered anyways.

Thank goodness for topical analgesics!

No comments:

Post a Comment