Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 9: Snack + Meal 2!

Before Pure Cardio, I wasn't hungry at all.  It must have been the excess of calories I had consumed from the day before.  Noodles then Chick-Fil-A!  A little too much.

Right after Pure Cardio, I was starving.

So I hopped outside and grabbed some figs!  Sorry no photo... but I keep eating them, so you might get tired of fig photos ^^;

Snack:  4 figs

Food:  4 figs (84 kcal)

Calories:  84 kcal

Yum.  I had to take a shower because I was sweating so much.

Insanity makes you sweat.  Serious sweat.  Thank goodness for dry-fit clothing.  I don't know what I'd do without it!  I meant to make a post about showers... but I'll do that tomorrow since I put off this entry until 1:05a... oops.

I went to the supermarket earlier in the day and this soup was on sale!  I have been craving chowder, so perfect!  Here's the next mini-meal!

Lunch:  Campbell's Chunky New England Clam Chowder with some fresh ground pepper

Food:  1 cup clam chowder (230 kcal), pepper (2 kcal?)

Calories so far:  316 kcal

Delicious... high in fat though... but today was a pretty good day for eating.

P.S. Remember how I mentioned earlier to always read the label to check your calories and servings?  I only ate 1/2 the contents of the can.  Because 1 can = 2 servings!  Don't be fooled!  That means, if you ate the entire can, you'd have eaten 460 kcal and 40% of your daily fat %age.

Always read your labels!  I should have a label tutorial here....

Yum!  My beloved mango!  You can't have the mango!  I ate all of you.

Snack:  1 full mango

Food:  Mango (32 kcal)

Calories so far:  348 kcal

I love mangos!  Healthy and satisfying and delicious!!!

Bro and I always wonder how is it that this food is so tasty, yet still healthy?  Lucky us for loving mangos!

No comments:

Post a Comment