Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 9: Dinner time!

Finally last entry for the day!  I shouldn't have put them off.

Takes me forever to type it all at once (and try to remember everything).  Luckily, I take pictures!  It helps a lot.

Dinner was simple and healthy.  Easy to cook since I was feeling lazy.  Some leftovers and some easy saute-ing.

Dinner:  Fried tofu with sesame seeds and pickled radish, baby bok choy, steamed rice with sesame seeds and pickled radish

Food:  3 slices tofu (75 kcal), 1 cup baby bok choy (10 kcal), 1/2 cup rice (100 kcal), 2 tbsp pickled radish (6 kcal)

Calories:  191 kcal

I was pretty full after.  I prepared all the food, but only ate 3 slices of tofu and didn't finish the rice.


Finally!  I'm finished!  All updates for today are complete.  Tomorrow is Plyometric Cardio Circuit and I'm a bit worried.  I said that earlier.  I can feel my calves already start to stiffen up.  Time for brushing my teeth, then putting on some generic ben gay!

No comments:

Post a Comment