Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 10: Meals 1 + snack + 2 ~ Breakfast + Snack + Lunch

Friday!  Woke up pretty tired this morning.  Stayed up last night kind of late because I went to a friend's performance (which was fun) and then stayed up late backlogging my blog entries!  Remind me never to do that again...

I've eaten quite a lot today already!

Breakfast:  Not really a meal, but don't like to be full before teaching exercise classes.  

Food:  Quaker Oats Chewy Low Fat Chocolate Chunk granola bar (90 kcal)

Calories:  90 kcal

I know, not much, but I had to eat and go!
I never mentioned it, but I teach a seated aerobics class at an assisted-living and alzheimer's living facility.  This facility in particular is known for their  professional chefs and good food.  

Their cookies are the best!  Each week, I walk past the receptionist's desk and see a plate of cookies.  I was hungry after class and... seriously delicious.

Snack:  1 oatmeal cookie, 1/2 choco chip cookie

Food:  Oatmeal (130 kcal), Chocochip (65 kcal)

Calories so far:  285 kcal
Oops, shouldn't have had those cookies... I was expecting to go home and eat a bowl of cereal or something... but ring ring!  "Come to dim sum for a feast!"

This first 1/2 of the meal was eaten at Ocean Bo Dim Sum Cafe.  Pretty good.  Not the best, but pretty good.  I didn't eat all of the food here, there were 4 of us, and I picked and chose.


Lunch:  LOTS of dim sum!
Food:  1 veggie wrapped thing, 1 leaf-wrapped rice + stuff, 1 rice paper wrapped shrimp, 1/2 yellow bean sesame ball, 1/2 slice radish cake, 2 egg custard tarts!

Calories:  ~450 kcal?  I really can't say?

I ate until full... which is usually around 300 kcal. 
Here is the radish cake.  Sad it's not very crispy from being pan fried.  I like it best when it's crispy. Also, no garlic sauce.  *sad*

I didn't even want to order it, but it was ordered... my beloved egg custard tart!  I ate 1 (with someone taking bites of it T_T)... then one was left sitting.  So I ate the other... again someone *cough* took a huge bite out of it.  
<--- My favorite.  Also the best thing I ate during the entire meal!  It was warm, freshly made, with flakey light crust!!!

Sleepy and full still!  I finished eating at 12:40p... I hate overeating >_<  I planned to workout at 3:00p... then pushed it to 3:30p... now maybe at 4:00p?  

We'll see!  Hurry up and digest stomach!
P.S. Here's a random photo of me with my friend Stephanie from last night.  The theme was "School girl."  

My hair always gets in the way of exercise... but it's nice to be able to put it up like this if I want to.  



No comments:

Post a Comment