Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 10: Plyometric Cardio Circuit

This is my 3rd time completing this workout!

Today was tough.  Seriously tough.  I woke up feeling tired, then after eating a huge lunch... lethargic.  But!  I did my workout and am happy I did it.  Now I'm just hungry!

Favorite exercises:
~ Football drills:  They're so much fun!
~ Basketball jumps:  Killer by the 3rd set, but I really like doing them.
~ (In push-up plank position) Knees side-to-side jumps:  Killer again, but I like them.  It's actually my arms that get so worn out, that I can't continue jumping.
~ Jab punches, uppercuts, palm strikes:  These were fun!  ... and easy... ^_^;

Exercises that killed me:
~ Level 1 drills:  It was the push-ups.  Almost every time that circuit came up... I would miss the first set, get mentally together and join in.  I did my best though!
~ Power Squats:  Usually not a problem for me.  But something about today... these were just tough!  I felt like I couldn't get deep enough in my squat.
~ Mountain Climbers:  High knees are so tiring after a while!

I thought I'd take a video of the "Stretching" portion after the warm-up.

Just to warn you, the video is about 7-8 minutes long because the stretching takes about 6:30 min.

If you watch it, Shaun T misses a stretch/exercise.  Can you figure out what it is?  I realized this the second time I completed this workout.  That's the main reason I recorded myself.  If you can't see it, then I mention it at the end of the video!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Good job, girl! I actually considered doing a blog on P90x! haha! And here you are blogging it. :) I gotta read up on your previous blogs & i look forward to your updates! Take care!

    ReplyDelete