Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 10: Meal 3 (Dinner) + Snack

Missed blogging last night because I left my Macbook at home and I wasn't home!  Oops!

So here's last night's dinner and snack!

Dinner:  Home-cooked food at the bf's house!

Food:  Lots of veggies.  I don't even know the names of them.  But this first one was cut pickles stuff.

No idea for calories!  None whatsoever.

It's ok, everything was delicious and pretty light and healthy.
More vegetables!

This was delicious also!

Killed this bowl of veggies.

I also had a bowl of rice.  About 1 1/4 cup brown rice + barley + steamed

Calories: ~ 150 kcal
Yum!  I ate one egg from here and one piece of bean curd.

Food:  1 large egg (72 kcal), 1 bean curd (41 kcal)

There was meat in here also, but I didn't eat any of it.  Don't know, wasn't really craving meat.

Not lately either!

*confused?*
This was for dessert!

Grapes and cherry tomatoes.

I ate about 6 grapes.

About 14 kcal.

Calories:  ~349 kcal?
(Not including the vegetables)
Snacktime!!!  I was hungry about an hour or so after dinner.

Food:  1 random sugar? cookie and 1 small pouch of dried peas

Calories:  No idea!!!

LOL the little cookie said 494 kcal per 100 g... so totally not sure.  I think.  The packet wasn't in english.

No comments:

Post a Comment