Saturday, September 18, 2010

Day 11: Breakfast + snack

Today was relaxing!  Not feeling sore at all today.  Especially compared to yesterday when I was feeling ultra fatigued.  

Probably helped that I got Tiger Balm massaged on my back last night!  *relaxed*  

Lucky also because today is Cardio Recovery... so double relax day!  Although I think I might do additional workout.  

Happy Breakfast!  

Delicious bread from an asian bakery!  Not sure from where... but the bread was definitely from one.

Food:  1/2 piece of raisin & walnut break (150 kcal?)

Calories:  150? kcal
Sipping!  Sipping on oolong tea!
Isn't the Doraemon cup cute?

Oolong tea apparently has 0 calories.  So that's good!

Snack:  No photo, but also ate a mango for a snack

Food:  1 mango (40 kcal)

Calories so far:  190 kcal


Cardio recovery and probably a Jay Johnson boot camp workout... maybe!


No comments:

Post a Comment