Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 8: Snack + Meal 1 (Lunch?)

Terrible!

I guess my snack was my breakfast... but not really?  I woke up and just didn't feel hungry.  I did feel extremely tired.  Maybe because I've been eating out way too much and over-calorizing it.  (not a word, I know).

Here's today so far!

Snack (breakfast):  I love figs so much.  *_*  Thank goodness for our neighbor having a tree!

Food:  6 figs (126 kcal)

Calories:  126 kcal

T_T cause my bro trimmed the tree... and so many lost fruit today!  Plus the ones that I could easily reach.


Started off lunch with this delicious mango black tea!  Finally a date lunch today!  We ate at Q Noodle House.  Yum.

Lunch:  Mango black tea, dandan mein, noodle soup, and "A" vegetables

Food:  Mango black tea (~150 kcal?), dan dan mein (~300 kcal), noodle soup (~100 kcal), "A" vegetables (~50 kcal)

Calories so far:  ~726 kcal?
We shared most of the meal together.  I really was craving dandan noodles... so I mostly ate this with the "A" vegetables.

Peanut sauce!!!

I love peanut flavor and peanuts.
Here is the noodle soup with vegetables.

I'm guessing so much on the calories for some things... hard to calorie count for some asian foods... 

My usual philosophy is to eat before full.  These portions were also larger than what I'm used to eating at home.
How do you look up what's called "A" vegetable?  

LOL.  Oh well, it was delicious.  The ground pork probably raised the calories up a little.  The sauce was probably water, soy sauce and sugar?  

Anyways... delicious!  

Once digestion is finished... it's time for Cardio Power and Resistance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment