Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 7: Meal 1 (Breakfast), running, and 2 (Lunch)

Yay!  Today is a rest day.

Woke up early and spent the entire morning cleaning!  That's a workout itself.  If you've never really cleaned, then... you wouldn't know.  ^^;

Had a delicious breakfast at 10:00a!

Breakfast:  Simple and lovely

Food:  1/2 cup Post Banana Nut Crunch (240 kcal), 1/2 cup Vanilla Almond Breeze milk (~40 kcal), 2 medium plums (50 kcal)

Calories:  330 kcal!

The plums were eaten a little after breakfast... maybe an hour later.


Went to school today, so decided to run a bit at the gym.  Only had 25 minutes before a meeting, so I did what I could to relax my body a bit!

Running:

Running time:  10 minutes
Minimum speed:  5.5 mph (11 min mile)
Maximum speed:  8.5 mph (8 min mile)
Walking time:  5 minutes post run
Walking speed:  3.0-3.5 mph

Total time on treadmill:  15 minutes
Total distance:  1.25 miles

Calories burned:  145 kcal


Late lunch with Kandi!

Delicious lunch.  I was starving by 3p... but it's okay, because this was totally worth it!  The only bad part was we went to Dumpling Master, but it was closed... again!  Rejected a second time T_T Luckily we went to a nearby place... Four Sea Restaurant.  Pretty similar to Yi Mei Deli that I like in RH!

Lunch:  lots of food!  didn't eat it all, but deliciousness!

Food:  Taro-Radish cake with egg, green onions, and lots of garlic sauce (~200 kcal?), wonton noodle soup (300 kcal), shao long bao (135 kcal)

Calories so far:  995 kcal

So many leftovers coming home!  I didn't even eat 1/4th of my soup T_T  I only had 1/2 the radish cake, and 4 dumplings.

Soooo good though!


I was so thirsty after the meal though.  I wanted something cool for my throat.

Buy 1 get one free!  Thank you yogurt slush!  Yum!

Food:  Yogurt slush (300 kcal?)

Calories so far:  1295 kcal

... calories are probably totally off today since it's so hard to find calories for asian food online!  >_<


I kind of want to run again tonight.  maybe.  so many extra calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment