Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 6: Plyometric Cardio Circuit

Tonight was my second time doing the plyo circuit!

I did much better this time around.  Probably because I didn't do it just a few hours after completing an entire Fit Test "work out"!

In case you're wondering... here's a sample of the plyo exercises.

This is the first set of exercises demonstrated by me.
You repeat this set of exercises three times.
This is the second out of the three sets of exercises.



You'll notice my "suicides" (the name of the first exercise I do) is modified from the original workout.  It is due to spacing issues of my workout area.  I do not do the short quick steps in between the squats/lunges (?)

Also.  I like retarded doing "mountain climbers."

Third.  My ski jumps are so high!  I got pretty winded after doing the first set.  Plus I did part of the max Fit Test earlier today.  I can feel it in my right quadricep >_<

Tomorrow is a rest day!

No comments:

Post a Comment