Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 6/7: Read your instruction manual

Big oops!  Time to get this Insanity workout on track... and the proper way!

I kept thinking... there must be a way to know what order you go in... so far lots of "wrongs."  

Luckily, since I am a day ahead, (by accidentally doing the Fit Test and Plyometric Cardio Circuit both on "Day 1"), I can add in the required workout of Plyometric Cardio Circuit... and I did an additional Cardio Abs this week (that wasn't necessary.)

I guess I should take my own advice of "read the manual before operating the machine."  

My fault for not searching hard enough for the calendar online.  

Time to follow it.  

Plyometric Cardio Circuit go!  
(and yes, it is now 1:02a, but my stomach hurt all night, finally feeling better now)

No comments:

Post a Comment