Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 6: Meal 1 + 2 Breakfast & Lunch

My Fit Test was interrupted by one of my lady's calling, so not enough time to finish.  Will finish it later.

Again... lots of eating.  T_T  I am failing!  LOL.  

Need to run for real tonight... and tomorrow.  

Breakfast:  French toast a la carte from Carrows

Food:  3 pieces of french toast ~ no crust, no added butter (~450), 1 tbsp syrup (50 kcal)

Calories:  ~500 kcal T__T  

Serious?  650 kcal for just this plate?  *dies*  So many calories!!!  *dies*

So delicious... but remind me to stay away!

Visited my mom afterwards and chilled at home to digest for a bit.  Yay!  phone call from my friend Jon to eat lunch!

Lunch:  Hot pot time at Little Sheep (just opened last month in my area)

Food:  thin slices of pork (~300 kcal?), tofu slices (20 kcal), bok choy (10 kcal), 2 tbsp noodles (~30 kcal?), hot pot broth (~70 kcal?), 1/4 cup garlic (50 kcal)

Calories so far:  970 kcal

I am unsure about this calorie count.  It's difficult counting calories when you don't know the amount of food (pork) you eat and the appropriate calories. 

Oh well.  I guess we can just oogle at the delicious half and half (non-spicy and spicy) broth for cooking the meat and vegetables.  

I'm already at my daily calorie count and the day isn't finished yet!  What to do for dinner?  I'm thinking maybe a Jamba Juice... I have a coupon.  Or maybe just a yogurt.  T_T

I think maybe a nap, then workout, then yogurt or jamba.  That's a plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment