Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 6: Oops! Fit Test # 2

*** EDIT!!!  2010-09-14 12:49a *** 

Hahahah!  So I was confused about my workout order... apparently... the calendar is important!  The guy I bought the program from didn't give me the calendar.  I guess I should have looked up a little harder when searching right?

SO!  I don't have to complete the Fit Test today.  I am supposed to complete it every 2 weeks.

*** end EDIT ***

So I thought "Core Balance" was a work out... but it's a workout in between month 1 and 2.  I feel pretty good today.  Maybe 3% of soreness in calves.  So... instead of waiting for a day to do the Fit Test... I thought I'd do it today.


Switch Kicks:  137 kicks

Rar.  Okay... I am tired.  13 kicks less compared to last week.  Maybe I should have taken that day break before this fit test  ^^;;;  Oh well, next time I'll have a sandwiched "Fit Test" day.  Also... I don't know how much you can improve  from my original 150 kicks in one minute... but I will!  Thank you Taekwondo and Wushu training.

Power Jacks:  64 power jacks

Yay!  3 more than last time.  Although I do think >1 power jack per second is pretty good right?  I think so.  You can tell I'm slowing down a bit at the end.  Time to improve next time!  Check out the end of this entry because I took a video of myself doing power jacks.

Power Knees:  104 knees (right)

Wah.  113 last week.  8 less.  A little fatigue.  Tanya (on the DVD) did 126... so I can improve!  I did feel a heavy right thigh.  Again, I hate that it's just one side.  Paused the DVD to do the left side so I wouldn't feel lopsided.  ^^;

uh oh.  break time!

One of my seniors (citizens) that I was supposed to have lunch with... in 50 minutes called and asked to have lunch 30 minutes early because she forgot she had an appointment that day.  Oops.  It's ok because she's a super sweet lady.

So saved for now, but will edit later.  Will work out after I'm done digesting.  *full*


Check me out doing a max text for power jacks!
Again ~ sorry for the dark video, but you can see my silhouette.  It's looks okay when I'm close up, but once I walk away... dark video.  Oh well... next time for sure... video in the master bedroom!  *fail*



*** EDIT *** What?  I actually watched it.  It's really dark.  darker than I thought.  O_O  real dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment