Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 8: Cardio Power and Resistance

This is my second time doing cardio power and resistance.

I feel a lot better today compared to last week (which was the first time I did this particular workout).

I am not as sore as I was last week after cardio plyos.  So feeling better today made the workout a bit "easier" compared to doing it when sore and fatigued.

Tough parts!
~ Walking push-ups ~ weak lower body!  did better compared to last week, but still my weak point
~ Tricep dips ~ maybe I just have inflexible shoulders... but this was tough.  I felt like I wasn't going low enough and I got super tired (>_<)
~ One-legged tricep dips ~ same thing... I suck.  lol.  XD

Woooo!  so tired right now!  My legs are shaking a bit!  My right quadriceps in particular.  *sigh*  Time to shower then use some tiger balm!!!

Check me out doing the warm-up for cardio power & resistance!

No comments:

Post a Comment