Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 3: Breakfast and Lunch!

Good morning and good afternoon!

Body status:  Mostly good.  Calves are ultra mega sore.  I was walking like a duck when I woke up.  LOL.  

Already 1:40p!  I've done so much already.  Here's the breakdown of what's happened so far.

Breakfast:  Yoplait mixed berry yogurt

Food:  1/2 yogurt cup (85 kcal)

Calories:  85 kcal

Again, don't like to eat before working out, but I woke up starving this morning.  

I teach a seated aerobics class on Friday mornings... so wanted my stomach to be pretty empty.


I talked about my calves being sore right?  I thought I would help cure them by running.  30 minute parking!  So I went to the school gym and ran 2 miles on the treadmill.  

Distance:  2 miles
Minimum running speed:  5.5 mph (11 min mile)
Maximum running speed:  7.5 mph (8 min mile)
Total time:  25 min

In between mile 1 and 2, I walked for 2 minutes at 3.0 mph
At the end of mile three, I walked for 1 minute at 3.0 mph
Calories burned:  260 kcal

Now I'm really hungry.  and lazy.  I didn't want to spend time preparing food... so off to the local bagelry!

Lunchtime!  (1st lunch anyways) ate at 12:43p

Food:  1/2 Smoked salmon bagel sandwich with creme cheese, tomatoes, and capers.  (245 kcal), 1/4 pickle (1 kcal)

Calories:  246 kcal

I only ate half the sandwich and half the pickle.  Was delicious and satisfying!  I love capers.  Saved the other half for my bro and he ate it already.  Thought it might be for 2nd lunch... but oh well!


My plan was originally to work out at 2:30p... but I still feel digestion going on.  Maybe 3:00p.  

Cardio Power and Resistance coming up soon!  Maybe I'll video myself doing a round of exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment