Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 2: Dinner

I put out more food than I ate!

This reminds me... I need to go grocery shopping tomorrow.  Need vegetables and need orange juice.

Dinner:  Canned Sanma (Mackerel pike), steamed rice, fried tofu, with pickled radish

Food:  2/3 canned sanma (140 kcal), 1/2 cup steamed rice (100 kcal), 1/10? serving fried tofu (50 kcal)

Calories:  290 kcal

Oops, didn't make it to the plums or mango... I felt so full already!  Maybe it's my six-pack not allowing my stomach to expand so I can't eat more.  LOL.  *ridiculous*

Tomorrow is Day 3 of Insanity!!!  Kind of worried because I get really stiff when I stop moving.  Once I move... I can at least walk, but I'm not sure how much I'll be able to jump.  Oh well, we'll see tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment