Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 22: Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs

Pure Cardio!!!  then Cardio Abs!

Woke up this morning and boom!  Time to work out!  8a insanity!  Which was tough!  It took me a while to wake up and warm-up physically.  I also wasn't mentally prepared.  BUT!  I pushed through it!

I had to do testing for my thesis... so there was no rest for me in between Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs...... which was tough!  As soon as I completed workout 1... it was onto part 2.  Totally dying.

Pure Cardio was the similar for last week.

Did well the entire workout... then Level 2 drills came up.  When is that... about 9 min more or less into the workout?  Death to arms!  Right shoulder pain also started happening here during push-ups... so I started skipping push-ups and doing mt. climbers (floor sprints) in place.  I just ended getting so tired... then it was kind of down hill.  LOL.

I pushed through frog jumps, ski jumps, scissor jumps, and suicide drills pretty well, but push-up jacks didn't happen.  Shoulder hurt too much!  I didn't even risk it.  Did stretches, and onto Cardio Abs!


... Cardio Abs without a rest is tiring!  It was a real challenge to do knee tuck jumps and side knee tuck jumps immediately finishing Pure Cardio.  Also a little strange since you "cool down" and stretch at the end of Pure Cardio.  Makes me a little confused.

Once I sat down and got in the "C-sit position" it wasn't too bad.  It's always the point of double knee tucks and leg extensions when my abs say "break time!"  I do my best to push through... but phew!  These get tough!  Finished it up quick, showered, then off to work!

I wanted to go running today... but no time!  Such a busy day.  Hopefully tomorrow?


Tomorrow is Cardio Power & Resistance!

No comments:

Post a Comment