Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 22: Food times

Today was a food day!  I was out out of the house, so lots of random foods.  Also, there will be some estimations!  So hard to count calories with some foods...


Breakfast:  O' my buns!!!

Food:  1 mini coffee bun (100? kcal), 1 serving mixed nuts (100 kcal)

Calories:  200 kcal

I have no idea how many calories this has.  When I bought them last night, I asked the guy how many calories, he said he had no idea and he'd have to ask.  Oh well.
Late lunch!  The mixed nuts earlier were actually a snack during work in between testing subjects for my thesis.

Lunch was at Class 302 today with friends!  I was the only one ordered lunch... so I got a bento meal while everyone partook in the unique Taiwanese-style shaved snow.  I had a few bites later.
Food:  1/2 pork chop over rice with veggies (350 kcal?)  I ate less than 1/2 the meal.  1/6 mango & mochi shaved snow (150? kcal)

Calories so far:  700? kcal

No idea on the shaved snow for calories.  Different right?  Sorry my picture is terrible, but it's actually mango-flavored "snow" and not just ice.

Have you all been to the LA County Fair at the Pomona Fairplex yet???  If not, then you should go!  It's the last week, so last chance to enjoy it!  I went today with friends to walk around and enjoy!

On the right is a coupon for the event.  Wed-Friday, there is a $5 after 5p special.  But!  You have to have the coupon printed out.  And you have to have one per person.  Kind of sucks... but it's still cheaper than $12 or whatever the normal price is.  It's from their website.
The first monstrosity eaten at the fair.  I guess this was technically my dinner?  I really wanted one last week... sorry diet!  But I eat what I want, but I eat in moderation!

I don't eat a funnel cake a week, or even once a month.  Last time I had it was... I don't remember!  Considering all the food in a fair, I could have done worse *cough* deep fried butter... blech.
Snacks:  Funnel cake w/ powdered sugar, corn on the cob, Hot Dog on a Stick lemonade

Food:  3/4 funnel cake w/ powdered sugar (570? kcal), 2/3 corn on the cob (113 kcal), 10 oz Hot Dog on a Stick lemonade (115 kcal)

Calories so far:  1498 kcal

O_O  maybe.  Must have eaten more!!!  Tomorrow I totally have to go running or work out more!  *dies*

Now I am tired.  So I well rest and be prepared for tomorrow's workout and eating well!

No comments:

Post a Comment