Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 18: Cardio Recovery & Cardio Abs

Cardio Recovery!!!


Again, this recovery isn't for just maxin and relaxin... you actually work out!  Dripping sweat for reals.  hehe.

It's been a while since I posted up a video.  I did make a video for Cardio Abs last week, but the sound got messed up, so unfortunately I couldn't post it up.  But today here's 6 minutes of Cardio Recovery!







Cardio Abs


Yesterday I cut my workout early because I went to dinner with my aunt.  So today I had to make up for it and do my Cardio Abs workout!  It was rough doing it after Cardio Recovery.  Mainly because I was already fatigued and a little sore from yesterday's workout!

I mentioned earlier that I made a video last week, but the sound was messed up... so next time I'll make a Cardio Abs video!  This time I was just too tired.

That's it for workouts!  I did end up riding a bike today along Huntington Beach (which was gorgeous!) so I'll write about that in my meals entry =)

No comments:

Post a Comment