Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 16: Photos (backlog!)

Oops, meant to post these two days ago, but didn't.  Also meant to take these on day 15, but my camera ran out of battery so I had to charge it.  I like to take photos in the morning before eating, so I'm at my most "normal".  Also, blogger decided yesterday to keep crashing my browser whenever I tried to upload photos.

Appears to be working today... so here we go!  

 

Here is my Day 1 photo again.  

I remember feeling my knees were a bit swollen this day, so I'm not sure of the changes.  You can check out the next photo to see if there are any changes.

I probably should have worn the same sports bra for Day 16... but the shorts are the same!  This sports bra was in the wash though... oops!
Day 16 photos!!!  Taken in the morning.  

You can see the outline to my stomach a bit more defined.  I look like I have 4 arms due to the mirror in the background.  LOL.  

Man I have thick thighs... but, they feel more firm, so it's totally okay.  My endurance has gone up.  

Again, my measurements are about the same.  If you check the previous post, only a couple changes - bigger butt and smaller bust.  LOL.  
Day 1 side view photo again.  My booty is poppin.  LOL.  I have a big butt.  I don't know where it comes from though... my parents and brother don't have one.  

Maybe from sports?  I did tennis, skiing, and martial arts when I was younger... but I know the thicker thighs are from it... but my butt?  

No idea.  
Day 16 side view photo.  Lighting is a little better in this photo. 

I held my hair up for this one.  Should have done it for the first photo.  This bra is a little more constricting too.  I think this photo looks mostly the same.  

I think maybe you can see my oblique cuts a little better?  But that could just be lighting... so unsure.  

We'll see if there's a change in 2 more weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment