Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 13: Meal 2 Dinner + Snacks!

I actually ended up cooking a feast... but only ended eating the fish and the rice!  Oops!

Dinner:  Sanma (Mackerel) + Rice + pickled radish

Food:  Sanma (254 kcal), 1/2 cup rice (100 kcal) + 2 tbsp pickled radish (6 kcal)

Calories:  360 kcal

I also baked a mushroom, onion, potato mix with pepper, rosemary, thyme, and dude dust!  If you haven't tried dude dust... you must!  Serious.
Soon after, it was snack time!

Snack 1:  Mint & Chip ice cream

Food:  1 scoop ice cream (300 kcal)

Calories so far:  660 kcal

My scoop looks retarded.  Not a perfect looking scoop (;_;)
Snack 2:  True North Pistachio Crisps!

Food:  8 crisps (75 kcal)

Calories so far:  730 kcal

These are one of my favorite snacks!  Yum yum yum!  I'm happy the package tells you the amount of chips in one serving!  *happy*

No running tonight, but I wanted a little break!

Tomorrow is a rest day!

No comments:

Post a Comment