Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 14: Rest day + Meals 1 + 2

Yay!!!  Lazy day!

I thought this week I'd actually really rest and not workout.  Maybe I'll sneak in a walk this evening... but nothing too strenuous or high-energy.  So I'll force myself to not run or jog!  *tempted*

Here are my meals!

Breakfast:  Same boring cereal!  But it's the last bowl... so tomorrow will be a new cereal!  I'm excited XD

Food:  3/4 cup Post Banana Nut Cereal (180 kcal), 1/2 cup Vanilla Almond Breeze milk (~ 40 kcal)

Calories:  220 kcal

Lunch:  Souplantation with the boys

Food:  1 mixed salad made of 1/2 cup Wonton Chicken Happiness (75 kcal), 1/4 cup spinach (10 kcal), 2 tbsp butternut squash (6 kcal), lettuce (3 kcal), red cabbage (3 kcal)

Calories so far:  317 kcal

Then it's off to the soups!
Yay!!!  My favorite is back!  Cream of mushroom soup!  *happy*

Food:  1 cup chicken noodle soup broth (50 kcal?), 1 cup cream of mushroom (290 kcal)

Calories so far:  607 kcal

I like the chicken broth... but that's it, so guestimated on the calories.
My favorite part of Scott Pilgrim is when Scott says he loves bread and he could eat it everyday all day without stopping.  That's just like me.  Although as Ramona Flowers say "Bread makes you fat."

Scott Pilgrim "whhhhhaaaat?"

Food:  2.5 pieces sourdough bread w/o crust (300 kcal), 1 tsp butter (33 kcal)

Calories so far:  940 kcal

WAH!  I loved it so much.  So many calories though.

Snacktime:  True North Pistachio Crisps

Food:  15 crisps (140 kcal)

Calories so far:  1080 kcal

WAAAAH.

I totally gotta walk tonight!  I haven't even had dinner yet!  (>_<)

No comments:

Post a Comment