Monday, September 20, 2010

Day 13: Cardio Abs

Last week I did Cardio Abs on accident.  At least it gave me an idea of what was to happen today!

Maybe I should have rested in between workouts?  But Cardio Abs does not really have a warm-up.  So I'm guessing you do it right after.

Exercises with difficulty:
~ Oblique jumps:  After completing Pure Cardio... I really don't know how I completed all repetitions in this exercise.  Mental strength I'm guessing...
~ Jump ropes + High Knees:  Again, don't know how I did this one with my knees as high as I think.
~ Low Plank, High Plank:  I felt awkward doing this.  I understand the lower ab contraction and pelvic lift... but still felt funny.  Maybe I have to do it a few more times to get used to it.

Exercises that I enjoyed:
~ Ab twists in C-position:  These are pretty standard.  I like how he makes it less boring by adding in the knee lifts, then "A" arms position.
~ Knees in-and-out:  Single leg and double leg.  Those burned... but it felt awesome.  I had to take a break during the double knees in and out... but still felt great.
~ Oblique side knees (in plank):  I like these surprisingly... and it was in plank position.  The only thing was I felt my hip-flexors more than my obliques... maybe?

I wonder what the difference is with the other Cardio Abs DVD... maybe I'll watch it to get an idea.

I think running tonight!  Or walking.  One or the other!


Tomorrow is a resting day!  My bro says that I'm tired because during last week's rest day, I went running and didn't actually rest.  LOL.  Tomorrow I really will rest... I think!  I might go running *bad*

No comments:

Post a Comment