Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 12: Meal 3 ~ Dinner

Usually after completing an Insanity workout and depleting a ton of calories... I start to get ultra hungry at least 30 minutes post-workout!  

Bro and I finished our workouts, took showers, then headed to church.  We ended up both starving through church.  Headed over to Jamba Juice for their Buy 1 get 1 free deal!  Yay!

Dinner:  Regular sized Acai smoothie

Food:  Acai smoothie (310 kcal) ~ I didn't drink the entire thing, left a little less than 1/4th left

Calories:  310 kcal

Bro go the strawberry energizer.  It was perfect recovery drink!
Next to Jamba is a Wing Stop!  

Bro was craving it, and I wanted some too.  Ate 4 pieces of these babies.  I also ate my left-over pasta!  Only ate the angel-hair part though.  Didn't want the potatoes.  Bro ate the rest of it

Food:  4 lemon-pepper chicken wings/legs (192 kcal), 4 oz angel hair pasta (300 kcal)

Calories so far:  872 kcal

YUM!  happy and full!

Tomorrow is running, then Pure Cardio + Cardio Abs!

No comments:

Post a Comment