Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 12: Meal 1 ~ Brunch

Backlog done!

I said I wouldn't do it anymore, but I did it again yesterday.  Oops.

Here's my sugar-rushed breakfast eaten from Sugar Rush Cafe!  Found this place through the help of yelp! I love french toast... and this place is known for it.

Breakfast:  4 pieces of french toast with raisins, covered in bananas and strawberries.  No idea what type of sugar syrup it is... but it's good.

Food:  3 pieces of french toast (~500 kcal)?, 1/2 banana (53 kcal), 2 strawberries (5 kcal), 3 tbsp syrup (~160 kcal?)

Calories:  718 kcal

WHOA.  Starting my day off big.  I'm guessing?  I might be over-doing it with the french toast calories... but hmm.  not sure.  Better to over-estimate than underestimate right?

It's been 4 hours since I ate this... and I'm still full.  Must be a lot of calories!

At least it's lots of energy.  Cardio Power & Resistance today!

No comments:

Post a Comment