Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 11: Meal 3 ~ Dinner

I was on empty right before dinner.

The night before I was craving pasta also.  Carbs!!!  I need you!

So off to Spaghetti Eddie's Italian Restaurant!

Last time I ate here, I had the most delicious seafood linguini.  Today I had a delicious angel hair pasta!  It hit the spot perfectly.

Sorry the photos are so dark... you know Italian restaurants and romantic dim-lit ambiance...

Dinner:  Garlic puffs, Italian wedding soup, angel hair pasta with wine/olive oil dressing? + tomatoes/asparagus/potatoes (didn't eat any potatoes), and tiramisu.

Food:  3 garlic puffs (240 kcal?), 8 oz soup (146 kcal), 4 oz pasta (420 kcal?), 2 tbsp tiramisu (50 kcal?)

Calories:  856 kcal?
This Italian wedding soup was the best!!!

So delicious.  I could eat bowls and bowls of this.  Yum.

If I had just the garlic puffs (pizza dough baked with garlic and olive oil), I would have been totally cool with it.
This was awesome!  I wish I had more asparagus in the pasta.  I didn't eat any of the potatoes... not in a potato mood...

The pasta was light and so was the sauce.  A wine with olive oil?  I don't remember, but I picked out all the asparagus and ate maybe 1/4 the amount of pasta here.  Still looked like a full serving when I was done.

Oh well, lunch!
The entire time we were there, they kept apologizing because their computers all went down.

It didn't affect us at all actually, but!

Before we left they offered a complimentary dessert!  I choose the tiramisu because yum, it's tiramisu!

I took this pic at home.

I ate a little bit off one edge with a fork to taste it.  It was delicious.  Tomorrow's meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment