Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 43: Max Cardio Conditioning

This workout kicks your butt and I love it!

Sure I'm tired and taking breaks and looking like "whaaat you asking me to do Shaun T?"  but!!!  I love it. I like pushing myself with challenges.  This workout is a challenge!

21 exercises.  Luckily not all of the exercises are "insane" but!  Doing 21 exercises consecutively is tiring.  I did feel really good at the end when the workout was complete!  So good that I went running.  So onto workout notes!

Exercises that were tough
:: Hi-lo Jabs ~ Why are you the first exercise?  Why?  lol.  Start burning from the beginning!
:: Ski Abs ~ I still don't like these.  Arms always get so tired during these.  I got through most of the time, but still a tough exercise.  Mostly due to my upper body strength.
:: 8 Jump Ropes + 8 Hop Squats ~ Yes, I liked them last week... but today!  I don't know if it's my butt or my quads... but these were tough.  Hard to jump around this time.
:: Oblique Push-Ups ~ wooo!  These were tough.  I couldn't even go half-way down by the time I got to these.


Fun fun fun exercises
:: Football Runs ~ did it the entire interval.  Slowed down a little at the end, but still continued on
:: Diamond Jumps ~ I like these, but they're tough.  I did 15 in a row, rested.  Then did them in sets of 3-5... then rest.  Tough, but enjoyable today.
:: Attacks ~ 2 palm side palm strikes plus a 180 jump, repeat with palm strike with the other hand.  These were fun today.
:: Forward / Backward Suicides ~ I felt a little funny doing these, same as last week... but today felt less awkward.  Like Frog Jumps without the jumping; instead you football run with fast feet forward and back.
:: 8 High Knees + 8 sprints + 8 floor sprints ~ wooo!  These are fun.  Again, slowed down a bit... but I like these.  They were fun.  I was smiling during this one.
:: Plank Punches ~ Surprisingly, today these didn't kill me.  Lasted majority of the exercise.  Took only one break near the end.
:: Squat egg-beaters ~ forgot the name.  But the last exercise.  Hold a low squat then circle your fits like an egg beater.  Totally burned!  But last exercise makes you really feel accomplished.


WOO!  That's a workout for sure!  But afterwards I was so heated up and pumped... that I threw on my sweater and went jogging!  Heart rate was pumped and I thought it would help me relax a bit.  It was a nice cool night too!  *winner*


Running
Total time:  15 minutes
Running time:  10 minutes
Walking time:  5 minutes
Total distance:  ~1.2 miles
Running distance:  ~1.1 miles
Walking distance:  ~ .1 mile
Calories burned:  approximately 120 kcal!


Not a long distance... but I had to shower up and get ready for dinner!  =)

Tomorrow is Max Interval Circuit!

No comments:

Post a Comment