Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 40: Max Interval Circuit

WHOA.  Day 40!!!  Who would have thought?

I still am technically a day behind.  I'm thinking of resting an hour or so, then doing Max Interval Plyometrics... I'll be back on schedule if I do that.  But I'm tired?

Not really tired, still feeling stomach paings.  =(  A little headache too?  It's been like this the past couple days... probably the combination of stomach not feeling well and poor sleep schedule.  So we'll see if I do the second workout today.


Max Interval Circuit


A little challenging overall.  Maybe the fatigue.  Individual exercises were easier... second time around, so I have an idea of what to do... not as awkward as the first time around.

Warm-up
It was easier overall.  I was able to push through the entire workout, but during the third set, wasn't able to speed up as the workout asks.  Next week will probably be a little better as I grow accustomed to it.  At least my knees up with arms extended wasn't so weak today!  Knees were up!


Exercises that gave me trouble
:: Ski Abs + Push-up jacks + In out abs + Oblique push-ups ~ wah.  noodles arms.
:: Full Body Drills ~ I did my best to keep up... but so exhausting.  My arms were just jello at times.  =(
:: Hi-lo Jabs ~ legs were tired!  I pushed through majority of these... but just tough!
:: Table Top Switch Kicks ~ left bicep bothered today.  these are just tough.  Mostly position for me.


Exercises that were fun
:: Sprints and 4 jump lunges ~ First exercise of the workout.  I like the sprints.  The lunges do get tiring, but!  just gotta push through and had fun while doing it
:: Football circles and cross jacks ~ FUN!  I like fast feet and I like cross jacks.
:: 4 hooks + 4 low hooks + 4 jump ropes ~ tiring!!!  but so much fun!


Maybe a second workout later... we'll see.  Still debating!

No comments:

Post a Comment