Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 33: Running, Strength, and Core Cardio & Balance day 5!

One more day of Core Cardio & Balance!!!  O__O  Waaaah!!!  Nutzoid!

Today was super workout day.  Well, maybe not super... just a normal work-out day.

Treadmill Times!

Running:  Not enough time at the gym!  1:15 hours:mins left before it closed!  *sad*
Total time:  19 minutes
Minimum speed: 5.5 mph
Maximum speed: 9.0 mph
Total distance: 2.0 miles
Total calories: 240 kcal

Weight Training
  • Exercise: Lat Pulldowns (wide cable)
    • Set 1: 10 reps x 50 lbs
    • Set 2: 6 reps x 60 lbs
    • Set 3: 6 reps x 75 lbs (so weak! T_T)
  • Exercise: Dead Lifts (barbell)
    • Set 1: 10 reps x 55 lbs 
    • Set 2: 10 reps x 65 lbs
    • Set 3: 10 reps x 75 lbs
  • Exercise: One-Armed Rows (dumbbell)
    • Set 1: 10 reps x 17.5 lbs
    • Set 2: 10 reps x 20 lbs
  • Exercise: Seated rows (hi-lo cable)
    • Set 1: 10 reps x 40 lbs
    • Set 2: 8 reps x 50 lbs
    • Set 3: 6 reps x 60 lbs
  • Exercise: Back Extensions on Roman Chair
    • Sets x reps x weight: 3 x 15 x BW (body weight)

YUPS!  If I had more time, I would have been longer on the treadmill.  Oh wells... it's okay because I went home and Insanity!!!


Core Cardio & Balance ~ Day 5

Woo!  I actually kicked a little butt today!!!

:: Level 1 Drills ~ I got really mentally ready before this exercise began.  Completed every push-up repetition!  A few modified knee-push-ups... but every repetition completed!!!  WIN is me!  Also!  I completed every repetition of floor sprints (aka mt climbers)!!!  Winner is me!  Winner!

:: Moving Push-up Plank Walks ~ Did the entire minute without stopping.  It was tough... just no excuses and did it!  Yay me ^^

:: Hip Flexor Burners ~ I figured that it hurts more when I stop and relax my hip flexor while doing the exercise... so I was able to push and complete both sides without stopping!  I was really proud of that!

One more day of Core Cardio & Balance!  I really really should take a video.  O_O  Maybe of shoulder burners... I think those look interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment