Sunday, October 10, 2010

Day 33: Meals and actually baking!

Real quick cause I got a lot of backlog to update!

Breakfast:  Microwave + croissant!

Food:  1 croissant (115 kcal)

Calories:  115 kcal

Yay a picture!  Finally!  Not being lazy lunch and onwards.  Lunch today was at Marie Callendar's!  O__O  TONS of calories O__O  TONS!

Lunch:  LOTS and lots of calories.  Marie Callendar's famous chicken pot pie and delicious corn-bread!

Food:  1/3 chicken pot pie (442 kcal) and 1/2 serving cornbread (638 kcal)

Calories:  1080 kcal
I'm so serious about the calories.

Look at the nutritional facts!  O__O  1370 calories for an entire pot pie!  And 1275 calories for a "serving" of cornbread!  Not even a full tin!    I was wondering why I was getting so full just eating the corn bread.

Big reminder.  Always read/check your labels.  O_O  ALWAYS!

Then it was off to school and workout times!!!

By the time I arrived home... I was still full!  O__O

So for "dinner" I decided to snack a bit.

Snack #1:  Dan Active probiotics drinks!


Food:  1 blueberry probiotic drink (70 kcal)


Calories so far:  1150 kcal

Seriously one of my favorite drinks.  I usually have one before work cause it's light.  Drank this before Insanity tonight.
Check it out!  Baked kale chips!  Got the idea from my friend Tiffy and the recipe from http://smittenkitchen.com/2010/03/baked-kale-chips/.  My aunt and I devoured the entire sheet!  Ate these after Insanity.

Snack #2:  Baked kale chips

Food:  6 oz. kale (~30 kcal), 1 tsp olive oil (60 kcal), 2 pinches sea salt

Calories so far:  1240 kcal

Yups!!!

Good times!  Making more kale chips tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment