Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 29: Lunch, 1st dinner and 2nd dinner!

Oops, I totally stayed in bed waaay too long!

Woke up this morning and then stayed in bed until I fell asleep again... then woke up and it was 1:00p!!!  \(°ะด°;)/

Lunch:  Leftovers from yesterday's Lu's Garden

Food:  Eggplant (30 kcal), vegetables (10 kcal), and tofu skin (60 kcal)

Calories:  100 kcal

Dinner:  Fried chicken, pancit, and asparagus!

Food:  3/4 cup noodles (150 kcal), 1 piece fried chicken (71 kcal), asparagus (20 kcal)

Calories so far:  341 kcal
I don't know?  I wasn't very hungry today?  I think because I ate so much carbs yesterday!  Tomorrow I'm sure I will be hungry.
Yay second dinner!  Got a phone call to go out and hang with one of my favorite people!  Yum for Phoenix Cafe!  I was really craving soup.

Dinner 2:  Phoenix Cafe yumminess

Food:  Braised beef soup with noodles and black rice (200 kcal?) and young coconut (100 kcal?)!

Calories:  641 kcal?
My favorite part was the dessert!  I really didn't eat the soup, but the black rice plus coconut = so yum!  love!

No comments:

Post a Comment