Friday, October 1, 2010

Day 23: Breakfast and Dinner!

A little late in the evening, but here are my meals!  Food times!  Yay!  A bit sad because no fair times today... but it's okay because it was date night!


Breakfast:  O' my buns!

Food:  1 mini coffee bun (100 kcal?)

Calories:  ~100 kcal

I was a bad girl today and didn't eat lunch really... ended up working out all afternoon and didn't want to have food in my stomach while working out.  So it was time for dinner it was feeding time!!!  Rarz.



Dinner times = sushi times!!!  Yummy sushi times at Yashima!  Got tons of food and was so hungry!  

Sushi:  1/2 Shrimp and asparagus sushi roll (250 kcal), 2 pieces ikura (120 kcal), 1 salmon skin handroll (107 kcal), 

Calories so far:  577 kcal
This is delicious!  


My favorite sushi is great!  Ikura sushi!  Salmon roe is my favorite!  Not too much space... but wanted to post a picture of it!  

おいしい!!!
Yum!

Salmon skin handroll!  The great thing with this one was it had salmon in it also!  I hate when it's just salmon skin and they skimp on the salmon.  So yummy!
This was so delicious!  Albacore for reals... but I think it was called albacore caprise... I think.  So yummy!

Appetizer:  1/2 albacore caprise(?) (80 kcal?)

Calories so far:  657 kcal
Combo Bento box meal:  1/2 cup miso soup (43 kcal), 1/3 salmon teriyaki (90 kcal), 1/2 cup agedashi tofu (105 kcal), tsukimono, 1/4 cup rice (25 kcal), 1 piece watermelon (~7 kcal)

Calories so far:  927 kcal

Yay!  Yummy times!
After dinner... it was wandering around and going to Rite Aid and enjoying ice cream!  These are 2/3 size of a normal Rite Aid scoop.  I asked the scooper to give me smaller scoops since I didn't want to eat too much.  

Food:  2/3 scoop rainbow sherbert (66 kcal) and 2/3 scoop black cherry ice cream (90 kcal)

Calories so far:  1083 kcal

This is not food... but technically it is?  LOL.  This is an awesome hot dog costume we found at Target!!!  Pretty funny right?  I tried a bunch of stuff on. Check it out!
  Peanut butter jelly times!!!
80 year old Joker from Batman who has jowls and receding hairline!  haha.  
Obese chicken times!  LOLz.  Funny times.

No comments:

Post a Comment