Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 4 Meal 2: Jolly Bee!

Today was such a busy day!

After working out and showering quickly, I put on some clothes and headed to the movies!

(Machete is seriously my favorite movie this year!  Love Robert Rodriguez! <3 <3 <3)

Before the movie, I stopped by the local Jollibee (Filipino chain equivalent to McDonalds) and picked up a 2-piece fried chicken and 1/2 cup steamed rice.  T__T  I attempted to get Arroz Caldo from Chow King... but sold out!  *sadness*

Lunch:  Jollibee 2 piece fried chicken and steamed rice.

Food:  1 1/2 piece fried chicken (~400? kcal *dies*), 1/2 cup steamed rice (100 kcal)

Calories:  ~500 calories!!!

*dies*  I wish I had dandan noodles instead or my arroz caldo... but no time today!  *guilty*

*sigh*  gotta work out harder tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment