Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 5: Meal 1 Breakfast + Meal 2 Lunch/Dinner + snack

Happy breakfast

Sorry, late post.  But I ate this at 9a!

Breakfast:  delicious at 9a!

Food:  1 cup Post Banana Nut Crunch (240 kcal), 1/2 cup Vanilla Almond Breeze milk (~40 kcal) <-- didn't drink any milk, just let it soak

Calories:  ~280 kcal

Yum!  Although it didn't fill me up at all today T__T I was hungry again by 11a!



So the reason I didn't post all day... and I had to post it all right now at 11:45p... is because I was dressed up like this all day!

I went to a Harajuku "decora" fashion fan day event for 6% Doki Doki.  Awesome clothing.  The designer and shop girls were there.  Very fun!

Although it did throw off my whole work out and eating schedule @__@

Lunch/Dinner:  My first meal was at 9a right?

Well, my second and last meal of the day was at 4:23p!!!  @_@ I started feeling hungry at 11a... 5.5 hours later... I finally got food!

Started off with this thai ice tea at Noodle World.  Luckily, no refills... so I didn't go overboard with the drinks.

Food:  Thai ice tea (181 kcal)

Calories so far:  361 kcal


Helen had this delicious Beef Pad See Ew!  I ate some.  A small plate of it.  So delicious.

It made me wish I got this ^^  So good!

Food:  Beef pad see ew (~110 kcal)

Calories so far:  470 kcal
So many options!  I decided on this delicious Seafood Chow Mein with crispy noodles!  I love it when it's crispy.

Food:  Seafood Chow Mein (but didn't eat any seafood, just veggies and mushrooms) ~ 350 kcal?

Calories so far:  820 kcal

I got full really fast!  I took the rest home and brother killed it.

Why is there a Bob's Big Boy in Noodle World?  Probably cause it was converted ^^?

After dinner... ate a snack!

Delicious fresh-fruit platter!  I ate most of the mango, papaya, and half the watermelon and honeydew.

Great idea Steph!

Food:  1/2 fruit plate (~40 kcal?)

Calories so far:  ~860 kcal

Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment