Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 20: Plyometric Cardio Circuit

End of Week 3 cycle!!!

One more week of Month 1 madness!  Woo woo!  Can't believe I've been doing this for three weeks already.  It's crazy.  I can tell the workouts are getting easier; in comparison to when I first started.

I did my workout at night [which I don't like... and was so tired today (hot and worn out)] so I started out a bit slow.  Something on Dancing with the Stars helped me push.  Rick Fox said "Larry Bird gave the advice "Pros play hurt."

It's true!  I've been such a bum lately that I forgot about pushing.  I do believe in adequate rest, but you do have to push to get beyond a plateau.

Today I had the same troubles with the same exercises:  Level 1 drills and plank oblique side-to-side jumps.  Arms pretty tired today!  Yesterday they were actually shaking when I attempted to do a pull-up.  Which gave me the line in the sand that said Insanity does not work out your back.

I remember I was thinking "I'm working out my legs, thighs, core, and chest a lot."


This really doesn't help me for pole dancing (pole fitness).  LOL.  I guess I really need to start doing some lat pulldowns.  I need to start training again for that.  It's a little difficult when my chest, core, biceps are always so fatigued... but my back is so weak... that it's tough to do some tricks.

Ahhh... me in my glory days.

Gotta work it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment