Monday, September 27, 2010

Day 19: Meals meals meals!

A day late in blogging, but here are all "meals" for today!

I really only ate one meal today.  But it's okay because it was for a friend's birthday!  

I started out my Sunday early and started the gymming, tanning, and laundry!  LOL.  Actually I did start off with Insanity at about 8:30a!  Then showered, and off to church!  Right after church it was family stuff, then off to carpooling to the birthday party at 12:45p!

Lots of traffic to Torrance... and I still hadn't eaten yet!  We arrived almost 2p T__T  Awake for almost 6 hours with no food!  *death*

First thing I did was look for food and snack on jalapeño chips and guacamole!  

So hungry!  Then I ate this monstrosity!  I didn't finish all the bread.  Maybe 1/2 a bun left.

Lunch:  Double hamburger 

Food:  Double burger with tomato, onions, lettuce, and guacamole (~550 kcal)

Calories:  ~550 kcal
The burger was so big that it didn't fit in my mouth.  


HAHA.  

That's what she said.

I had to eat it in pieces.  

Happy birthday Uncle Kate!!!

This is the cake!  The photo is a bit blurry... 

The cake was from Albertsons and it wasn't too sweet surprisingly!  I had a sliver of this and it was good!  Maybe 200 kcal?  Chocolate with strawberries inside!

Calories:  200 kcal?
Here's a random photo my friend Stephanie took of me blowing bubbles in the backyard during the party

I did snack a bunch during the day!  Mostly in the beginning with the chips, guacamole, then kettle corn... and oh!  I had about 2 Smirnoff Ices (1 mango and 1 pineapple).  

Maybe my calorie count for today was around 1200~1300 kcal?

P.S. What's up with both photos of me in this same pose?

No comments:

Post a Comment