Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 17: Meals 1 & 2 --> Lunch & Dinner

Oh noes!  Today was a bad eating day.  It's okay though... once in a while right?  Although that once in a while is happening more frequently than usual!  (oT_To)

I only ate 2 meals... as opposed to my usual preferred 4 meals per day.

But I had lunch with friends... took a nap (oops), then hate a late dinner with my aunt (who's visiting from Italy)!  You know when you have family/friends visiting... especially my frail aunt... I really don't mind changing my schedule for her at all!  She's only here for a few weeks... so whatever she wants, she gets!

*** edit *** Strange... been trying to upload a photo, but it's not working.  Just keeps freezing my browser.  I tried with Google Chrome and with Firefox.  Oh wells?  Will edit later. ***

Breakfast:  Yum time with Steph and Loy at Buca de Beppo

Food:  2/3 bruschetta (~500 kcal?), 1/6 linguini fruitti de mare (~160 kcal), 2/3 bread (180 kcal?), 1/8 colossal brownie sundae (300 kcal?)

Calories:  1140 kcal?

I have no idea on the calorie count for this one.  No thanks to Buca not providing all of their menu items with nutritional facts.  So I have to guestimate a lot.  I always try to over-estimate also.

I seriously coma-ed after this.  I don't know why I ate so much of the bruschetta.  I really wanted it... but when I ate it, it didn't taste very good.  *sadness*  Way too salty and not enough flavor.  So I fell asleep while I was at home.  Oops.

I did end up waking up, feeling remorseful and taking a long walk then Insanity!  I'll talk about it later.

Dinner:  A late dinner at Denny's with my aunt!

Food:  1 pancake (170 kcal), 2 sausages (282 kcal), 2 egg yolks (180 kcal), 2 cups orange juice (220 kcal), 1 slice garlic bread (85 kcal)

Calories for this meal only:  937 kcal

OMG I totally went overboard for today.  But I also felt extremely hungry.  My aunt is on Italy time... so she wasn't hungry earlier... so we went for dinner at 9:30p.  Most places were closed or had an extremely long wait.  So... back to Denny's!  Yay for 24 hours... but >_< for going high calorie counts!  Food is so much better when you cook it yourself!

Luckily I worked out extra hard for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment