Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 28: Eating out and eating in!

I had a strange dream last night/this morning.  Strange strange!  Don't remember... but I woke up and yay!  Call for breakfast!  Ate delicious breakfast food and lunch food!  Quite the Taiwanese foodie day!

Breakfast:  Early wake-up call and ate my first meal at Yi Mei Deli Co!

Fresh soy milk is the best!  I added only a little sugar to this.

I love gritty fresh fresh soy milk.  Store bought stuff is totally different...

Food:  Soy milk (~150 kcal), fried bread stuffs (150 kcal), and my favorite turnip cake with egg on top and garlic sauce (50 kcal?)

Calories:  No idea.  Guestimate time!

Calories... maybe:  350 kcal?
Here is my favorite turnip cake!  Apparently I can make this on my own at home by buying pre-made turnip cake... then frying it on my own.  Just gotta get it and some garlic sauce!

Yum.  my favorite!



Today was a cold rainy day!  Perfect for something soupy and something warm!  What an opportunity for porridge at Lu's Garden!

Lunch:  Yum times at Lu's Garden

Food:  1.5 cups porridge with yam (150 kcal), egg plant (30 kcal), vegetable (10 kcal?), fried tofu skin (100 kcal?)

Calories:  Guessing again...

Calories so far and maybe?:  640 kcal









Snack time, but not really.  My brother and I found a plate of chocolate from my aunt!  Luckily... it wasn't ultra delicious.  LOL.  I ate just one piece.

Food:  Chocolate (50 kcal)

Calories:  690 kcal



Onto workouts and dinner!  I didn't eat as much as this picture.  Only ate half of this bowl.

Dinner:  Home cooked meal with with my bro!

Food:  2 cups penne pasta (350 kcal), 1/2 cup mushroom alfredo sauce (125 kcal), asparagus (25 kcal), broccoli (30 kcal), and garlic

Calories so far:  1220 kcal


Now it's shower and relax time!  Busy day to make up for yesterday's lazy day =p

No comments:

Post a Comment