Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Measurements: Day 1

Why do measurements?

Because Measurements don't lie! I will be taking weekly measurements to see if any progress is happening. I did not include BMI because I think it is an unimportant measurement. Muscle weights 3x more than fat and I've been "Overweight" my entire life for my height and frame. I don't have a Body Fat %age tester, but that's more than necessary if you have anthropomorphic measurements.

If you notice below, only the right side of my body was measured for appendages. This is because I am right-handed and my right side is larger than my left. Half the time for measuring. =)


Height: 4'11"
Weight: 108 lbs (UGH. Labor day weekend)


Circumference body measurements

Neck: 11.875"
Bust: 32.5"
High Waist (smallest part): 25.75"
Low Waist (2" below navel): 31"
Hip: 35.5"
Right Thigh: 19"
Right Calf: 13.75"
Right Bicep: 10.25"
Right Forearm: 9"

No comments:

Post a Comment